Bally Technologies
www.ballytech.com Las Vegas, NV 1000 to 5000 Employees

Technicians need leadership not more kizens

Field Tech (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bally Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Prospay is okay but doin more work that not part of job.

Conspoor training, clueless department director, poor quality of games that got to be reworked in the field (we need to be paid for doing production work tooo). if leen was working why ain't the quality getting better. no training an support for doin systems mess now that is just as bad as the games.

Advice to Senior Managementtechs are the in the know about the customers issues but nobody listens and its politics as usual about promotions. this is sad.

This company is not recommended

I have been working at Bally Technologies

Pros: If you want to travel and see the world, this… Cons: No chance for promotion or advancement. Bally does not value its employees. Excessive travel; 100% for some positions, but they do not tell you that during the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Highly political environment with complete incompetence in HR

Director, Technical Division (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bally Technologies

Pros: If you are highly motivated and document all your own achievements and communicate… Cons: HR is completely incompetent and is comprised of individuals who lack the experience or background to be in those roles. There are many incidents where they… Advice to Senior Management: Take some interest in middle management and get some quality hires. Perhaps its time to get rid of the stale management and get a refresh. Show… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bally Technologies.

Worked for Bally Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bally Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bally Technologies CEO Ramesh Srinivasan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bally Technologies employees.