There are newer employer reviews for Bally Technologies

My experience

Current Employee - Associate Software Analyst in Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - Associate Software Analyst in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Bally Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good pay, Nice work environment

Cons

Work pressure, extending the work hours

206 Other Employee Reviews for Bally Technologies (View Most Recent)

(Bangalore office) Unprofessional; do not trust employees; unlimited working hours

Former Employee - Ex-employee in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Ex-employee in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Bally Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Sad to say but I have absolutely no experience of anything that gave me joy of working at Bally, Bangalore.

Cons

1. Work is squeezed out of every employee. In the 1st week that I joined, I left office at 7pm on a certain day. My lady manager was shocked and called me to cabin saying, "we have completed only half-day...this is a place where we work out of love for company, so don't count the hours!"
    2. Ad-hoc decisions were frustrating. No processes were followed. To please the seniors, we were asked so many times to wait till midnight to complete silly assignments.
    3. The guest-house close to Bangalore office is another name for "jail". My younger, unmarried colleagues were asked to work beyond midnight, then told they can rest at guest house at 4am and come to office by 10am again!
    4. Company is meant only for workaholics. My Manager then had a 2-year old baby which she left to the care of in-laws and was ready to be in office till mid-night. What life is this? Why force subordinates too to live such a life?

Company is not built by workaholics! If you don't respect employees' rights, your reputation will tumble like a pack of cards.

Senior Management

I worked at Bally Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Well no Pros here. only good

Cons

Bad management. Micro managing the teams. Child managers who do not have background get to work as directors. Politics all around. Ones who flatter the top management get promotions. Company is more army driven. if you are from army or your relative is from army please apply for bally. HR is worst, child managers have taken the top position in this department. Policies change as per favourite people. Caste, religion and ex company biased. Management gathers information and perspectives only from their favourite members and draws a perception around people for whom the feedback is given. overally bad rating. not to forget you will constantly be poked in your personal life so beware.

Get some life. be professional.

There are newer employer reviews for Bally Technologies