Bally Technologies
www.ballytech.com Las Vegas, NV 1000 to 5000 Employees

Bally was a great first job. Challenging systems to learn, always something new to learn.

Application Analyst (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

ProsDecent pay, good benefits, good 401K, nice facility, good IT department to cater to your technological issues. Management has been great and accommodating.

ConsThe Vegas office is not very friendly. Don't expect to have any sense of camaraderie with co-workers. No room for career development. Tons of development jobs are outsourced, making the US development team extremely competitive and frustrating working with your Indian counterparts halfway around the world and on a flipped timezone.

Good place to work

Programmer II (Current Employee)
    Reno, NV

I have been working at Bally Technologies

Pros: Place where learning curve is accepted Cons: Communication and knowledge and technology sharing among employees is disjoint. Advice to Senior Management: Need micro teams to manage bigger teams. More

Difficult

Lead Mathematician (Current Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Bally Technologies

Pros: I am getting work experience so that I can look… Cons: The people who I report to are obstuse and confused. Most people there… Advice to Senior Management: I think it would be a good idea to rewrite the core for the games. In… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bally Technologies.

Worked for Bally Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bally Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bally Technologies CEO Richard Haddrill. All reviews posted anonymously by Bally Technologies employees.