Baltimore Gas and Electric
www.bge.com Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

Electric Supply

Electric Supply Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Baltimore Gas and Electric

ProsThere is definitely a work life balance and a very flexible work schedule. The atmosphere is very relaxed and not pressure filled.

ConsI do not think there is a clear path for advancement and management does not layout the steps necessary to get to the next level. There is also not enough mentoring on the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementBGE needs to find a way to maintain young talent. The current structure makes it difficult to learn about other areas in the business.

steady job, unsteady leadership

DESIGNER III (Current Employee)

I have been working at Baltimore Gas and Electric

Pros: recession proof- everyone needs electricity Cons: 24 hour on call for storm restoration Advice to Senior Management: how could you give up so easliy and sell out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very professional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Baltimore Gas and Electric

Pros: A very structured environment. Innovate Cons: The company needs to be more innovative and forward thinking in… Advice to Senior Management: Innovation. Get LinkedIn More

There are newer reviews on Baltimore Gas and Electric.

Worked for Baltimore Gas and Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baltimore Gas and Electric reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Baltimore Gas and Electric CEO Ken DeFontes Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Baltimore Gas and Electric employees.