Banana Republic

There are newer employer reviews for Banana Republic

Great Employer

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Richmond, VA
Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Banana Republic part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great part time job especially if you love the clothes! The discount is great and you will not get tired or burned out because the shifts are short.This is a great company with a alot of great management. Everyone is really understanding and professional. I have a ful time ajob and initially took this job just to beef up my work wardrobe. It has been such a great expereince taht I know that I will stay as long as I can There are part-timers that have been there for 15 years! Easy/ care free atmosphere and It's so easy to get hired...dress the part and read fashion magazines before going to your interview!

Cons

Not a ton of hours and as with all retail jobs the customers can be picky ( especailly around sale time)

1006 Other Employee Reviews for Banana Republic (View Most Recent)

Overall good, pay could be better

Current Employee - Visual Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Visual Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Banana Republic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Wonderful growth opportunities.
    Leadership team is willing to train associates that are eager to learn and grow within their field.

Cons

Low pay, management gives lousy pay increases. Reviews are not toward the specific associates job title.

Management should realize the talent some associates have and give them the raise they deserve. Many associates leave due to lack of recognition and pay.
    HR also needs to learn which candidates to hire-many do not know what to look for when it comes to hiring visual/merchandising candidates.

I love this company

Current Employee - Customer Experience Lead in Christiana, DE
    Current Employee - Customer Experience Lead in Christiana, DE

I have been working at Banana Republic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Love the employee discount. I'm in constant motion, always talking to customers, always laughing. I love not having to sit at a desk all day

Cons

Work schedule is not M-F, 9-5 job. You will be working nights, and you will be working weekends. This is retail though. It is what it is. If you aren't prepared for that find another job

There are newer employer reviews for Banana Republic