Banana Republic
www.bananarepublic.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Pleasant Experience

Sales Support Associate (Current Employee)
Toledo, OH

ProsI enjoyed building on my skills in visual merchandising, and I always felt supported in my decisions. Banana Republic encouraged my abilities and strengths, so looking back I have a satisfactory feeling toward my time there.

ConsI don't have much to say along the lines of "cons." Who doesn't want more money? Who doesn't want more responsibility? If I were to return to Banana Republic, I would feel happy doing so.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue embracing new talent and finding ways to utilize everyone's strengths best.

Loved this job

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Mishawaka, IN

I have been working at Banana Republic part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great discounts, fun people, surrounded by good fashion Cons: Managers pushed quotas a little too hard Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome part-time experience

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Phila, PA

I have been working at Banana Republic part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I love working here! They were always so accommodating to my class/school schedule and my other co-workers were also great. It's the coworkers that make… Cons: The usual stuff: as a cashier having to try and get customers to sign up for the brand loyalty… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Banana Republic.

Worked for Banana Republic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Banana Republic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Banana Republic CEO Jack Calhoun. All reviews posted anonymously by Banana Republic employees.