Banco Itaú
www.itau.com.br São Paulo, Brazil 50 to 149 Employees

A great place to work, well paid, a big variety of opportunities, leader of the industry.

Goiânia (Brazil)

I have been working at Banco Itaú

ProsBig company, great compensations, pays all of the extra hours of work, a big variety of opportunities, leader of the industry in Brazil, expanding to Latin America, always breaking profiting records.

ConsDownsizing its structure besides record profits, pressure for 150% of the goals, big quantity of tasks to do in daily routine with short schedules.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more communicative about the chances the bank is passing thru, give more support and training to the employees before they start.

Great experience! I've learned a lot of things. Funny place!

Intern (Former Employee)
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I worked at Banco Itaú

Pros: Is one of the largest bank in Brazil. Many opportunities… Cons: Lots of bureaucracy and it's rare to be recognized for… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize your employees and make them more proud of being… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I describr my experience in Itaú BBA with excellent.

Intern (Current Employee)
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at Banco Itaú

Pros: My reasons for to work in Itaú BBA are:it's very good bank in… Cons: Salary's is down in relation market Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Banco Itaú.

Worked for Banco Itaú? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Banco Itaú reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Banco Itaú CEO Roberto Egydio Setubal. All reviews posted anonymously by Banco Itaú employees.