Banco Itaú

www.itau.com.br

Good place to work where hard work is recognized with great compensation!

Front Office Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsSmall team, muti-cultural environment, great middle management, centrally-located in the middle of the city, I learned a lot.

ConsIs closing down operations. Other opportunities within the group are not published internationally with no central HR department. Difficult to get the attention of HR Management, even when looking for opportunities within the group at other locations.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake information about opportunities in the group available to all employees and provide assistance when good people try to find their own opportunities. Break down the walls that segment the HR Managers in the different business units.

Great internship experience.

I have been working at Banco Itaú as an intern

Pros: Team work, work, location and learning Cons: Little opportunity to be promoted. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Started well, then got lame

Sales Planning Manager (Former Employee) São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I worked at Banco Itaú full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good salary Enough benefits Good workplace Nice coworkers Proper training I enjoyed work in Itau while the… Cons: Too much politics No right direction Hard work doesn't mean recognition, politics yes. The company went from a doer company to a show off… Advice to Senior Management: You are loosing all the good workers, change directions soon...… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Banco Itaú.

Worked for Banco Itaú? Contribute to the Community!