Bancroft Neurohealth

www.bancroftneurohealth.org
  www.bancroftneurohealth.org
There are newer employer reviews for Bancroft Neurohealth

I love how I learn something new everyday working with the amazing kids .

Current Employee - P& A Community in Cherry Hill, NJ
Current Employee - P& A Community in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Bancroft Neurohealth

Pros

Bancroft is great when u need time off do to family problems and death of a family member. I love how most of the people I work with are great with the person served and respect us other co-workers. Bancroft is great to work at when u enjoy teaching and learning new things everyday not only do we teach the person serve how to live on there own they teach us much more. It is very self rewarding to look how much of a difference we made not only n there lives but there family and our lives.

Cons

the insurance is not great I dont feel we should have to call n ask to go to a regular doc appt. my insurance is most of my pay.. I think more people need to be recognized not only the ones people know I work very hard not that I even want to be recognized all the time but when u see the same person n the house getting it over n over not fare expecially when he does not do his job his self I do alot of it and never say but I just think people need to see others who work just as hard and not just the ones they have known for it.

I think some of the management needs to step up and tell there staff to start doing there jobs not pass on to the next shift. I also feel if management lisen more to there staff who is at the house more n knows what goes on more n the house there would not as many problems.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Bancroft Neurohealth (View Most Recent)

Needs more Supervisors to keep their eye on employees????

Current Employee - I On I in Haddonfield, NJ
    Current Employee - I On I in Haddonfield, NJ

I have been working at Bancroft Neurohealth

Pros

The person served makes it worth while to come in, and my Teacher is great and SOME of the staff are.

Cons

Not enough people keeping their eye on employees who are NOT doing their job at all and ignoring their person served.

As I said before need to keep on top of Employees who are NOT doing their job.......

A learning experience for both the people we serve and the employees, we learn something every day!

I have been working at Bancroft Neurohealth

Pros

Helping someone live a fuller life, is a very rewarding job, plus you can have fun doing it. When I see a smile on someone's face, that is usually grouchy, it's all worth it. The smallest milestone or improvement in a task is rewarding. I love to see our people grow; socially, emotionally, physically and mentally. It's a wonderful job!

Cons

The dirty work, cleaning up messes is just part of the job. Paperwork seems to be getting in the way of doing our actual jobs....

Listen to your employees, they have some good ideas to better serve our people.

There are newer employer reviews for Bancroft Neurohealth