Bandwidth

www.bandwidth.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Bandwidth

Feel like part of the team before day one

Current Employee - Senior DevOps Engineer in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Senior DevOps Engineer in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Bandwidth full-time (less than a year)

Pros

In my 13 years, I have never worked for a company that makes you feel like part of the team so quickly. During the first 10 minutes of the interview, I knew I had to work here. It was not your standard "grilling" of questions you normally get. Instead it felt like a casual conversation, a group of people getting to know each other. You are asked questions to make sure you are a technical and culture fit, but it is done in such a way that you don't even remember you are being interviewed.

People Services (HR) really understands that interviews are a two-way street, and they want to make sure you get time to ask your questions, and that you fully understand the position and the culture. I have never had so much contact from People Services about a status update in the past. Most places you won't hear anything after a interview, till they have an offer. Bandwidth reaches out to you every step of the way.

The company and People Services strongly believe in, making sure people are happy so that they stay. Any concerns are listened to.

Everyone that I have meet since being an employee loves their job, believes in the company and what they are doing. The company really shows they trust and believe in their employees too. Some of the benefits offered are just not heard of at any other company.

Cons

The starting days off is a bit less then what I am use to. However you do get more days of PTO after your first year.

Keep doing what you are doing!

59 Other Employee Reviews for Bandwidth (View Most Recent)

They focus on the right things.....results follow.

Current Employee - Sales in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Sales in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Bandwidth full-time

Pros

Truly interested in the people, employees, families, and clients.
    Not a “me to” type of focus. Very into leading into the future and providing futuristic solutions for partners. This aligns with the interests of our partnersthat are concerned with the future of their companies. Good alignment here for true partnering.
    Great onboarding program to make new employees feel welcome and a part of the team right from day 1.
    Great tools to enable new employee stuff…such as insurance, 401K, PTO, Health Care forms, etc
    Growing!! (Revenue and careers!)

Cons

Fast growing company so obviously will incur growing pains. These possible frustrations are a good sign though and a good problem to have.

Continue to listen to all employees and stay focused.

Awful -fake & full of it

I worked at Bandwidth full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Can't think of any pros with this company

Cons

I worked for this company for many many & held multiple positions. I saw a ton of long term employees go & the majority of them went in a very negative way. The second you voice your opinion that is not in agreement with upper management no matter how long you're there or how experienced you are you are ostracized. If you are a woman or over 25 your chances of being heard or kept on long term diminish even further. Sad to say upper management says what they want you to hear but then behind closed doors it's the "boys club".Let's not forget the bullying-yelling & demeaning way management speaks to their employees although again if you keep your mouth shut-head down & say nothing you'll be fine. Makes for a wonderful -stress free work enviroment

Say what you mean & mean what you say.

There are newer employer reviews for Bandwidth