There are newer employer reviews for Banfield Pet Hospital

I love Banfield I've been there as a pet nurse for 5.5years.

I have been working at Banfield Pet Hospital

Pros

Team, protocols, structure of doing tests, getting ready for surgeries etc. the motto giving the best care as you want for yourself for your pets is defiantly true!

Cons

Other Banfield hospitals may have poor team leadership making people hate Banfield. Really it's the one Banfield they had a bad expierence with not the one say I work at. It's about the people who work there if your going to have a positive experience with the company..just like in general any other company

When you promise something to a team member.. Go through with it. I was made DPN a long Time ago did the position for 2 years plus promised me a $2 raise never got it.. Then field leadership changed...even with proof of emails of me being promised my $2 more per hour they wouldn't give it to me. Also get rid of the practice manager role and go back to OM and DPN some peoples hearts are with the pets and want to strictly work in the back and not do all the office work that's why these positions should be separated not together.

261 Other Employee Reviews for Banfield Pet Hospital (View Most Recent)

Former Benefits Coordinator

I have been working at Banfield Pet Hospital

Pros

Free wellness plan. Nice having Banfield locations all over for when you have to use said wellness plan.

Cons

Micro-managing, lousy benefits and ridiculous dress code. Crowded workspaces and very "clicky" environment. Focus seems to be on the $ and not doing what's right.

Support your staff, stop encouraging high-school like clicks.

Never again

Current Employee - Vet Assistant  in  Northborough, MA
    Current Employee - Vet Assistant in Northborough, MA

I have been working at Banfield Pet Hospital full-time

Pros

decent benefits. . . . .

Cons

Terrible and unqualified management, cut hours, low pay. Management harasses people who are unhappy there and corporate does nothing to monitor what they do. Corporate nonsense convolutes everything

There are newer employer reviews for Banfield Pet Hospital

Worked for Banfield Pet Hospital? Contribute to the Community!