There are newer employer reviews for Bank Associates Merchant Services

Talented team

Current Employee - Payroll Analyst in Brooklyn, NY
Current Employee - Payroll Analyst in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Bank Associates Merchant Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been with the company for over a half year. So far, I like the company, the team and my work a lot. Unlike other merchant service providers, BAMS is mainly IT-driven and has its own platform-IRIS.The team I'm working with consists of young, energetic and intelligent people with teamwork spirit. Whenever I need help, they're not only supportive but capable of providing solution in timely manner. I enjoy seeing work get done and results get improved.

Cons

The company is relative small. However, it just moved into a big office with a lot space. In addition, the business is on track to grow in a stable and upward trend. So, the company will be much bigger in the near future.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Bank Associates Merchant Services (View Most Recent)

Fast-growing company in exciting industry

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Bank Associates Merchant Services as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The owner, Dimitri, is very committed to the success of the company and his employees. Communicating with him is easy, he keeps and open mind, and he's always willing try to new ideas. The compensation is also very fair, and through hard work you can make a LOT of money.

Cons

None. My experience with BAMS has been very positive so far.

Just keep it up! :)

Opportunity abounds

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Bank Associates Merchant Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Empowered employees and independent contractors. Excellent compensation for productivity. Highly technological and lean. Direct access to executive management for input and collaboration.

Cons

Can be very fast paced at times. Freedom to choose one's own pace could be overwhelming for some. Highly competitive environment may not be for everyone.

Your new office is great but you need to spend time forming teams to offset the rapid expansion.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank Associates Merchant Services