Talented team

Current Employee - Payroll Analyst in Brooklyn, NY
Current Employee - Payroll Analyst in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Bank Associates Merchant Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been with the company for over a half year. So far, I like the company, the team and my work a lot. Unlike other merchant service providers, BAMS is mainly IT-driven and has its own platform-IRIS.The team I'm working with consists of young, energetic and intelligent people with teamwork spirit. Whenever I need help, they're not only supportive but capable of providing solution in timely manner. I enjoy seeing work get done and results get improved.

Cons

The company is relative small. However, it just moved into a big office with a lot space. In addition, the business is on track to grow in a stable and upward trend. So, the company will be much bigger in the near future.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Fast-growing company in exciting industry

Current Contractor - Marketing Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - Marketing Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Bank Associates Merchant Services as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The owner, Dimitri, is very committed to the success of the company and his employees. Communicating with him is easy, he keeps and open mind, and he's always willing try to new ideas. The compensation is also very fair, and through hard work you can make a LOT of money.

Cons

None. My experience with BAMS has been very positive so far.

Advice to Management

Just keep it up! :)

2. A great work environment with fantastic compensation and strong leadership.

Current Employee - Operations Support in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Operations Support in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Bank Associates Merchant Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at BAMS has been a wonderful experience in all aspects. To start the compensation is extremely fair and employees are rewarded and recognized for being outgoing and doing exceptional work. The company is extremely technologically advance and offers some of the most useful relationship management software I have ever used, this software helps maintain and retain accounts like nothing I have ever seen before. The company is run very well and management is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Just the other day one of our Support Specialists saved two accounts which wanted to close by explaining each fee the merchant was being billed and finding ways to save the merchant money without changing their rates or fees at all. In this complex and over crowded field of merchant services it is always important to work with a company which has the expertise and work ethic to guide its workers to success and this is what BAMS does everyday.

Cons

When I first started at BAMS the office was a bit small and outdated, this caused some noise issues within the office whcih was distracting and the space available and to do some work was tight. As of early in 2013 the office moved to a HUGE location around the corner and the new office is SOOO MUCHHH BETTER , definitely more than enough space to work and the environment is now quiet and bright.

Advice to Management

In my experience management does a great job and should keep up the good work.