Bank of America

So far so good!

Current Employee - Private Client Manager in West Palm Beach, FL
Current Employee - Private Client Manager in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

Treat employees professionally and with respect. They have a fairly responsive culture. The on-boarding process is going well. Everyone seems pretty friendly and genuine. The acquisition of US Trust seems to have boosted morale for those who stayed. They have nicer offices which help as well. Take a lot of pride in empowering employees. Like how there is a focus on career development and how it is not treated as a bad word (like in other organizations).

Cons

huge bureaucracy, can streamline some people (like in HR). In frequent meaningful HR communication. Not sure how the hierarchy works and no one can really explain it well.

work on making the bank more entrepreneurial

7473 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

I love my job!!!

Current Employee - Small Business Specialist in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Small Business Specialist in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

I enjoy the work, I find it very fulfilling to help people with their financial goals. It is challenging work but not hard. We are very proactive to trends and changes in the marketplace. We offer lots of tools and resources for self development and their is no limit to how far you can go. Bank of America loves to promote from within. a substantial number of our associates started as tellers and are now in higher positions. We recognize talent and reward appropriately. The benefits are fantastic and are implemented quickly. In an age where many companies are removing benefits programs, Bank of America is expanding theirs.

Cons

This job is demanding if you want to progress in the company. But then again, what job isn't. Because of Bank of America's size, it is impoosible to know all of our capabilities. Sometimes, finding the person you need can be difficult. I hate hearing the horror stories that come from our clients that just can't find the right person to help them.

Keep up the good work. You've been very receptive to good ideas, and I thank you. I applaud your dedication, passion and expertise. You've been great mentors and because of you, Bank of America is well on it's way to being the most admired company.

Very proud of Bank of America

Current Employee - Banking Center Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Banking Center Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

Bank of America is an amazing company with endless opportunity for those that are willing to work hard.

Cons

It's a big company, and you have to shine to be seen. You can, though, have endless opportunities if you are a motivated person.

Good leadership, good focus. Very proud that decisions are firm and the company remains strong through difficult times.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America