Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,990 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Bank of America is a great company with alot of quirks to iron out

Client Manager (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsOpportunity for growth is promoted. The weekly, quarterly, and yearly reviews help you stay on track to hit your goals. The Bank of America culture promotes excellence, teamwork, and the strive for success.

Constoo many tools, systems, processes, and policies that impede job duties. For example: If a Client Manager brings in new business during the last 3 days of any month, the Client Manager is not compensated for the production. THis is because there is a 3 day lag in the system.
A Client Manager needs to access 10 to 15 different systems and tools to perform job functions.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way to make the job easier to do.

Bank creates opprotunities to last a lifetime as a career.

ECommerce Product Manager (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: The bank is a large organization that deals with several different aspects of the financial industry so your opportunties are large. You can move… Cons: The recruiting and job search is less than par. Very very… Advice to Senior Management: Dont' be so high on yourselves. Have more respect for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pluses and Minues at BofA

Systems Programmer (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: Working for this large company means there are usually a lot of staffing changes churning each quarter, so upward and sideward mobility is pretty simple,… Cons: The company operates itself under the DisneyCo model--everything is happy, we are glory, there are no problems, and we all sing cuum-byy-yaa in a happy… Advice to Senior Management: Turn off every customer VRU and phone tree system, and give customers direct access to employees who can resolve problems on the spot, letting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.