Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

My experience was excel I had one of the best manergers ever was very sad to have left her

Current Employee - Personal Banker  in  Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Personal Banker in Baltimore, MD

Pros

Team work, great communication, performance, never felt that I didn't know what was excepted of me, great benefits matter of fact the best I have ever seen. Can have 4 months off paid when having a baby ( daddies too) : )

Cons

Depending on manager hard to move career wise

Keep up the good work !!!! I no how hard it is when you have regional on your back ( especially on the calls in the evening

Other reviews for Bank of America

Good

Former Employee - Market Manager/Executive  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Market Manager/Executive in New York, NY

Pros

Very performance driven company with focus on meeting the numbers and activities/behaviors to meet the job performance requirements

Cons

Overall challenges from the Countrywide acquisition that is negatively impacting the company as it works out of all those troubled home loans.

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Sales & Service Specialist  in  Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Sales & Service Specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL

Pros

Bank of America has been a great place for me to work. As a working mother, Bank of America has afforded me a very flexible schedule, providing great work and life balance. Also, the benefits provided have been essential for my husbands health. Overall, I have enjoyed my career at Bank of America.

Cons

I think that sometimes Bank of America sets unrealistic goals, and the people making these decisions are out of touch with reality.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!