Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

Bank of America is a solid company that will be around for centuries.

Banking Center Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThe best reason to work for B of A would have to be the benefits. 3 months maternity leave Male or Female, 4 weeks off vacation anually as a manager are two of the great benefits as a Banking Center Manager.

ConsThe Salary is not what you could earn at some of the competitors. Realistically, Bank of America is a very safe place to work now-a-days considering the economic conditions we face.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice for senior management would be to always recognize your associates. Make sure you always let your associates know where they stand, good or bad.

Not losing sleep over losing my job.

Banking Center Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: It's been a stable company in all this economic turmoil, especially considering what's happened in the financial services industry. Ken Lewis and his Senior Management… Cons: Because it is such a large company, communication from upper management… Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in its associates. Create a more fluid process for employees to venture into different channels of the bank, business banking, consumer banking,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Bank of Opportunity

Sales & Service Specialist (Current Employee) East Providence, RI

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: Bank of America works hard to foster a culture of inclusion, and also a culture where one is encouraged to seek professional growth. Management… Cons: There can be a bit of a Peter Principle in effect, and dealing with other departments can often leave you depressed, and frustrated. Also, the… Advice to Senior Management: Look for the reasons behind the numbers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!