Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,991 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Bank of America is a solid company that will be around for centuries.

Banking Center Manager (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsThe best reason to work for B of A would have to be the benefits. 3 months maternity leave Male or Female, 4 weeks off vacation anually as a manager are two of the great benefits as a Banking Center Manager.

ConsThe Salary is not what you could earn at some of the competitors. Realistically, Bank of America is a very safe place to work now-a-days considering the economic conditions we face.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice for senior management would be to always recognize your associates. Make sure you always let your associates know where they stand, good or bad.

Bank of America has lost its way!

AVP, Change Management Consultant (Former Employee)
    Providence, RI

I worked at Bank of America

Pros: Benefits are a la carte, you can tailor your benefits package to suit your needs. There is room to grow professionally if you are… Cons: Management tactics can be draconian, there is little to no management support, employee intimidation is rampant. Managers often encourage anonymous tattling as a… Advice to Senior Management: Get involved, give employees someone to go to when they are having problems within the department. Employees are routinely intimidated by management into giving… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Thoughtful Advice to Bank of America IT Leaders

New York, NY

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: I can't think of any. Cons: Bank of America has extremely poor IT leadership, both on the application development side as well as on infrastructure management side. Bank of America… Advice to Senior Management: Get your focus straight. Ask yourself the question: What do you want your organization to be in one year, 2 year and 5-years… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.