Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

B of A an excellent company to work for...but will it continue to be in the next year?

Sales & Service Specialist (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsBank of America provides excellent benefits to their employees. My husband and have taken advantage of their tuition reimbursement program, with a value upwards of 20,000. I have great insurance, consistently receive praise from supervisors and management, have three weeks of paid vacation annually, and was offered a promotion after only 6 months with the company.

ConsI'm somewhat concerned about upcoming changes at Bank of America given the economic climate and their recent acquisitions of other companies. The recently discontinued a 'Spirit Rewards Program,' which was used in the past to award employees for various successes. For example, I was awarded about 7,500 points in the past year which I used to purchase 350 dollars in gas card gift certificates. Additionally, hours have been cut back and there's talk of layoffs.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring back the Spirit Reward Points, and find ways to maintain the hours promised to employees hired before this economic crisis.

Employees enjoy the work at program offered at BOA

Technology Project Manager - Vice President (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: BOA is amazing with the flexible work life and work at home programs they offer. The also have all jobs posted online… Cons: Demanding and forever changing processes. It seems as soon as they roll out a process they have a change to it. Recently BOA has cut back… Advice to Senior Management: Although changes is a constant we should evaluate our process with the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Bank of Opportunity

Sales & Service Specialist (Current Employee) East Providence, RI

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: Bank of America works hard to foster a culture of inclusion, and also a culture where one is encouraged to seek professional growth. Management… Cons: There can be a bit of a Peter Principle in effect, and dealing with other departments can often leave you depressed, and frustrated. Also, the… Advice to Senior Management: Look for the reasons behind the numbers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!