Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

Company Overview

Former Employee - Mitigation  in  Richardson, TX
Former Employee - Mitigation in Richardson, TX

Pros

Great company to work for many opportunities. Great benefits and pay. All about oppotunity and career growth. Come in ready to work and be productive.

Cons

Horible hours for some posistions.
Management can be a little bit of a pain.
Not clear on policies and procedures

Value others opinions.

Other reviews for Bank of America

Great company very nice people to work with! Benefits are amazing even for parttime

Current Employee - Teller  in  Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Teller in Syracuse, NY

Pros

Competitive pay, great benefits, keep you informed on policies and help you to do your job to the best of your abilities!

Cons

Lots of employees so moving up takes time

I really enjoy working here, I would like there to be a little more continuity between markets, but realize management had their own ways. Overall, best job I've ever had and I can't wait to do more!

pro and con a general review

Current Employee - Client Service Associate  in  Hopewell, NJ
    Current Employee - Client Service Associate in Hopewell, NJ

Pros

Huge Company with opportunity in many different lines of business. Terrific benefits, an appreciation for work life balance. Aware of its presence as a huge US and Global employer and is a responsible corporate citizen as CSR accolades indicate. A business focusing on in its 'core competencies' building a stronger balance sheet and improving internal processes and integration of resources. The industry has been hard hit but BAC ML is taking a strong positive direction despite headwinds of the global economy. The footprint of BAC ML is appealing because there are offices and branches all over, not limiting the area which you make a home.

Cons

I am too new of an employee to start picking apart the cons. In this environment where it's not a given for many that they will be employed I think the bank does a great job of offering an attractive overall compensation and benefits package as well as a comfortable culture. One drawback is the base pay is below what I have seen at competitors but the last I compared similar roles was in 2007 pre financial crisis.

Keep an eye on that new guy on the BCS team in WMCS, first name Stephen.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!