There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Great company to work for...

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Values employee contribution. Flexible work schedule. Values family life. Employee morale is high. Communicaiton is great.

Cons

Lower salary than most competitor. No stock options.

6768 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Severe Transition Pains for Industry Behemoth

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, RI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, RI

I worked at Bank of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I was Very fortunate within my Time at Bank Of America, to hit a particular group of teammates and managers. Who truly understood my style, better still were comfortable working with it.. While my efforts to gain promotion and advancement by traditional standards failed. Eventually being laid off.. By most accounts having made National Asset Team ..National Quality ranking etc.. I was more successful here then in many other times in my career.

Cons

If your looking to Change careers ( as I was) and not willing to grow through there accepted promotional path, depending on which area you begin at. Forget breaking into your desired area..unless that role is a normally accepted destination. Past experience outside the company doesn't matter...!!!

Remove the roadblocks and build more reliable career paths for industry changers, career changers..and people with unexplored but strong untapped talents! Your internal systems defeat and discourage quality and customer retention. Become a single multilayer company

They took care of their associates.

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Bank of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Decent medical and retirement and always opportunities for moving up the chain.

Cons

They push goals and they want everyone to meet them, even if they are unachievable.

Listen to everyone, sometimes there is stuff going on that henders aspects of goals to be completed and lower management is not telling you what is going on.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America