There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Enlightening and interesting

Current Employee - Security Analyst  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Security Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Bank of America as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Some very smart people who work diligently at their profession. Lots of resources available to help perform your job. Cutting edge as far as innovating for security against emerging threats.

Cons

Somewhat political environment. You are a 'resource' and not a person to upper and middle management. Appears as a somewhat chaotic organizational structure until you have been around long enough to grasp the complexities.

Allow more input on resource management and needs from the lower managers who have "boots on the ground" and kknow what the business needs.

6474 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Perfect place to work if there were simply more locations in our area.

Current Employee - Personal Banker  in  College Station, TX
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in College Station, TX

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Wonderful support from our immediate managers. EXTREMELY family friendly and accepting. Compensation is comparable and benefits are second to none! If we could simply put in more locations in our area, I would give my company a 100 out of 100. With more locations, there would be NO better place to have a career.

Cons

Few locations in our area. We are competing with Citi, Wells Fargo, and Chase who each have at least 4 to 8 locations in the area. Our local credit union has 5 locations now. We are the ONLY branch in the area. I've personally heard from more than 10 clients who have a net worth of over 1 million who have closed their accounts due to a lack of presence in South College Station, TX. They assured me that if we were to build even a small location in their area, they would bring ALL of their business to Bank of America. We have wonderful products and the best associates. We deserve to be represented by a larger footprint in the Bryan/College Station area.

Bring more locations to the College Station/Bryan, TX area!!! We have over 150K people in the area and we have 1 branch and 3 ATMs!!! The south side of College Station is growing RAPIDLY with high net worth potential clients. These are people who have steady jobs that are grossing over 200K per year. Every other branch in town has at least 3 branches including representation in S College Station. Also, place an ATM on campus, and a few in Bryan, TX that will accept deposits.
    Again, we have the best associates offering wonderful products to our clients. We DESERVE better representation in the Bryan/College Station area. Our clients DESERVE better service locations.

Great learning experience and an amazing culture that is willing to teach

Former Employee - Summer Analyst  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Summer Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Bank of America as an intern for less than a year

Pros

BB name recognition. Great culture. A lot to learn. Great opportunities to network

Cons

Very big so hard to get a lot of work handed to you.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!