Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,981 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Very positive experience

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsBank of America is a great place to work. Never worked for anywhere more positive with some many people happy with their jobs. Recognition is part of almost all meetings and the culture is based on teamwork and encouragement.

ConsSeems the company is becoming much less attractive as benifits are reduced. I think satisfaction and loyalty is going to decrease as insurance increases by 3% each year and pention is removed this year. Also with the state of the economy, expenses and compensation has been reduced not keeping up with insurance costs increases and cost of living.

Solid Employer

Manager (Current Employee)
    Providence, RI

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very good place to work. Steady employment. I have been there over… Cons: Working for a bank in this current environment is like be the red-headed step child. The government needs someone… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize more to help those front line associates cope with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Community minded organization with a lot of wheels in motion

Vice President (Former Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexible working from home. Great teammates and plenty of community reinvestment opportunities. Recent… Cons: Large company with plenty of layoffs over the past few years. Not a lot of career direction assistance, it's every man or woman… Advice to Senior Management: Try to hang on to your talent. Invest in good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.