There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Great opportunity but lots of org changes

Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Driven to be #1. Good work life balance even with some long days. Results driven but can be slowed down with enterprise changes, etc. Large FI with good exposure and roles for those who self manage their careers.

Cons

Leadership changes, long delivery cycles, changes in strategy, some politics but to be expected

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

A 15 YEAR EMPLOYEE AND STILL MAKING "PEANUTS" DOING A HIGH RISK JOB

Current Employee - Wire Transfer in Scranton, PA
    Current Employee - Wire Transfer in Scranton, PA

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I enjoy the Job and most of my teammates (especially since I switched postions 3 years ago.) The work is Challenging and current Mangers are much better than the last. The Benefits are decent..

Cons

I used to "drink the Bank of America koolaid" meaning that I loved Bank of America, loved working at Bank of America and told anyone I could how proud I was to work at Bank of America ... until I was shown that they don't really care about their employees and when it really comes right down to it, Bank of America SHOULD never be allowed to be one of the "Top 100 Companies for working Mothers". I thought it was just Individual Managers that had this philosophy.. but when HR was contacted.... it's actually Bank of America's philosophy. Needless to say I was devastated and my feelings about B of A changed dramatically.

Advice to Management

Senior Management needs to care more about the employees that are actualy "doing" the work. Listen to good hardworking employees that give their all to the company and pay attention to those Managers that are like a cancer to their Team and the whole company. When cancer is found it needs to be "cut" out. Unfortunately, the "cancer" seems to flourish, and advance and Senior management is either oblivious to what is going on or they just don't care.

2. Started great than reality caught up

Current Employee - Sss in Davie, FL
    Current Employee - Sss in Davie, FL

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits and hours of operation

Cons

everything else, lack of pay

Advice to Management

good luck!