Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

Good part time job

Teller (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe hours were very flexible, the managers allowed all the students to work around their school schedules. Good benefits: health, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement. Quarterly bonuses (it's not much, but better than nothing). Good atmosphere and coworkers. If you perform well, you will be rewarded with a higher raise.

ConsIt can get boring doing the same thing everyday. Quarterly bonuses are at the discretion of the branch manager, so they may play favoritism and distribute bonuses unfairly. Turnover is high, no one at my branch stayed for over 2 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain managers better. When I first started there, management was fantastic. But after some of them left, we were left with mediocre managers.

It was good working for a bank

Mobile App Tester (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Bank of America as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Team and the functionalities will be known deeper Cons: Manual testing was too much Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Interning was a good experience at BoA Merrill Lynch Wealth Management

Wealth Management Intern (Former Employee) Beverly Hills, CA

I worked at Bank of America as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very friendly people who kept it casual yet professional Cons: Not much analytical work is given if you are young Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!