Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,994 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Commercial Banking

Sales & Service Specialist (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsOverall it is a good company to work for. The pay is ok (could be worse, but also better). The benefits are excellent. And as long as you perform there is opportunity for you to move up.

ConsGeneral rule is to stay 12-18 month in your role, before you can move up. Turn-over for managers and senior managers have been high in the last six months.

Purging Employees, but keeping the leaders that got them in trouble

Senior Vice President (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Market size Mostly good people, just in a caustic environment Cons: Too much focus on internal measures, to justify the leader's job...vs measuring performance for the customer. HR thinks they're smarter than the business leaders....and granted too… Advice to Senior Management: Take a harder look at upper management to understand the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My Experience

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for less than a year

Pros: A company with long and interesting history Cons: In comparison with competitors this company needs to advance its… Advice to Senior Management: A good Company with Good Reputation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.