There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

very good company

I have been working at Bank of America full-time

Pros

The company is big and have enough space for people who are looking to growth in the career

Cons

the salary pay is kind of low compare to other company

6507 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Home and dry if you can exceed

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President Technology  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Assistant Vice President Technology in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay, Good benefits, Good holidays. You are always expected to achieve and move up. Once you crack the system its easy to advance. If you are any way skilled you will exceed easily in this company. I can out work a lot of people on higher levels in this company. An unfair bonus is I have a two good managers above me and they support me very well. Dublin technology management is very good and try to keep things flowing, they favor a start-up style environment over the red tape our US counterparts are imprisoned with.

Cons

Technology is filled filled with dinosaurs. If there was an ass about face way to do things then that is how it will be done. So much red tape in the technology side of things that the business cannot get the delivery they need. They need to sack most of the senior architects. Your great skills and technical expertise will be rendered useless by the poor technology and partnerships they have selected. Technically frustrating company at times.

The Business is the only customer of the technology division. Start focusing on the business and what they need. Remove the bottlenecks and allow the intelligent people you have hired to deliver for the business. I cannot stress enough. Focus on the business.

Could be a lot better

Former Employee - Reg Client Associate
    Former Employee - Reg Client Associate

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people are terrific, the comp is good, you are given a lot of responsibility for the money

Cons

Since being taken over by B of A there is WAY too much bureauacracy. The benefits are getting worse

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!