Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,991 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Sales and Service Specialist

Sales and Service Specialist (Current Employee)
Kingston, NY

ProsGain vital experience in sales. Good training that is actually taken seriously. Upper management seems to have a plan for each associates career based on their skills and career goals. The company is working very hard to improve reputation damage received during financial crisis and former leadership.

ConsAbility to solve problems for some products from the banking center can be limited. Bad press constantly plagues us. Moving across channels can be difficult...ie: from retail baking to wealth management.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue working to improve reputation, continue managing the margins.

Loan Officer

Loan Officer (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great commissoins and inside sales. Cons: Company is laying off employees nationwide. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company!

Office (Current Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I enjoy the benefit package that all employees receive! Cons: Management does not go to "how to treat their employees"… Advice to Senior Management: Please provide your employees with inter-departmental surveys that can be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.