Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Very exploited and unsatisfied!!!

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Weston, FL
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Weston, FL

I worked at Bank of America full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working for a well known company is always a pro in your resume. I learned a lot working for them. They trained you, they give you all the tools to accomplish what they want you to do.

Cons

Depending on your manager or boos, you might end up at the same position for ever not matter how good you are. If they don't what to grow you are stock. Not even your excellent reviews will help you

Appreciate what employees do for the company and show appreciation for their efforts.

7787 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Quality employment for someone looking

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I like my job but I also understand it is a sales based job. Some think it is not but the bank is a business and the bank needs to make money like any other business. It is very numbers driven which is fine if you get that. Good opportunity for advancement and quality people within the bank are all the pros. Switch to quarterly bonuses is even better then semesters that we had for some time.

Cons

The compensation doesn't feel adequate compared to the hours spent. The ladder to move while it may be quick can sometimes be counter productive in the pay scale but opportunities are plenty and you can move quickly through the ranks. It is somewhat about who you know and how they can help advance you at times.

I would tell management to improve the pay scale. While the compensation is adequate I would say with the hours put in and the amount of work you have to put into an eight hour day it needs to be more and for outstanding performances there needs to be more recognition.

Various strategy, vendor management and finance roles.

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Large company with many resources.

Cons

Difficult to get things done and difficult to feel that you're making a difference.

Care more and take a personal interest in the employees. Minimize the number of reorganizations.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America