There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Sales and service Specialist

Current Employee - Sales and Service Specialist in El Paso, TX
Current Employee - Sales and Service Specialist in El Paso, TX

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

excellent benefits and salary. Great career oportunities

Cons

none that i can think of

I think offering classes as far as managing employees will be a plus

6754 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

A humble company, indeed.

Current Employee - Sales and Service Specialist in Manchester, MO
    Current Employee - Sales and Service Specialist in Manchester, MO

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Bank of America is the best company, I've worked for so far, with many many benefits, some including tuition reimbursement, great healthcare options, 401k, up until recently a pension plan, even help with adoption and daycare... These are only some of the pros for associates. Bank of America is the most humble company I've ever known... Giving so much to its communities and not stepping up to shine the light when negative press goes around.

Cons

Bank of America is such an amazing company to work for, as well a great a wonderful financial institution to keep your wealth sage, with many features and benefits and easy ways to avoid fees. I wish more people knew just how philanthropic Bank of America was... Perhaps then they wouldn't think they were the big evil bank out for a profit... But remember like all banks we are a business and have share holders to appease.

The angle at which we "sell" is not to make money, it's merely a means to help our customers realize we are selling a better more financially rewarding educational life for them... When I say sell I do of course mean credit cards, bank accounts, etc. most of which costs nothing to a customer if they are doing their part ( no overdrafts, paying their credit cards off each month, etc.) I wish the management would show more value in the relationship building of our customers rather than their end of day numbers.

Great Company

Current Employee - Customer Service & Sales II in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Service & Sales II in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits - medical, paid vacation, incentives based on performance in addition to base salary

Cons

Occasional stress, ever changing policies and procedures

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America