Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

A humble company, indeed.

Sales and Service Specialist (Current Employee) Manchester, MO

ProsBank of America is the best company, I've worked for so far, with many many benefits, some including tuition reimbursement, great healthcare options, 401k, up until recently a pension plan, even help with adoption and daycare... These are only some of the pros for associates. Bank of America is the most humble company I've ever known... Giving so much to its communities and not stepping up to shine the light when negative press goes around.

ConsBank of America is such an amazing company to work for, as well a great a wonderful financial institution to keep your wealth sage, with many features and benefits and easy ways to avoid fees. I wish more people knew just how philanthropic Bank of America was... Perhaps then they wouldn't think they were the big evil bank out for a profit... But remember like all banks we are a business and have share holders to appease.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe angle at which we "sell" is not to make money, it's merely a means to help our customers realize we are selling a better more financially rewarding educational life for them... When I say sell I do of course mean credit cards, bank accounts, etc. most of which costs nothing to a customer if they are doing their part ( no overdrafts, paying their credit cards off each month, etc.) I wish the management would show more value in the relationship building of our customers rather than their end of day numbers.

Great Company

Customer Service & Sales II (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits - medical, paid vacation, incentives based on performance… Cons: Occasional stress, ever changing policies and procedures Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The group I worked with good.

Team Lead Government Insuring (Former Employee) Simi Valley, CA

I worked at Bank of America full-time for less than a year

Pros: Close to home and I liked the managers Cons: Wanted to move up and you need to wait 1… Advice to Senior Management: Let employees move up as oppurtunities arise Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!