There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

A humble company, indeed.

Current Employee - Sales and Service Specialist in Manchester, MO
Current Employee - Sales and Service Specialist in Manchester, MO

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Bank of America is the best company, I've worked for so far, with many many benefits, some including tuition reimbursement, great healthcare options, 401k, up until recently a pension plan, even help with adoption and daycare... These are only some of the pros for associates. Bank of America is the most humble company I've ever known... Giving so much to its communities and not stepping up to shine the light when negative press goes around.

Cons

Bank of America is such an amazing company to work for, as well a great a wonderful financial institution to keep your wealth sage, with many features and benefits and easy ways to avoid fees. I wish more people knew just how philanthropic Bank of America was... Perhaps then they wouldn't think they were the big evil bank out for a profit... But remember like all banks we are a business and have share holders to appease.

The angle at which we "sell" is not to make money, it's merely a means to help our customers realize we are selling a better more financially rewarding educational life for them... When I say sell I do of course mean credit cards, bank accounts, etc. most of which costs nothing to a customer if they are doing their part ( no overdrafts, paying their credit cards off each month, etc.) I wish the management would show more value in the relationship building of our customers rather than their end of day numbers.

6832 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Great Company

Current Employee - Customer Service & Sales II in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Service & Sales II in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits - medical, paid vacation, incentives based on performance in addition to base salary

Cons

Occasional stress, ever changing policies and procedures

The group I worked with good.

Former Employee - Team Lead Government Insuring in Simi Valley, CA
    Former Employee - Team Lead Government Insuring in Simi Valley, CA

I worked at Bank of America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Close to home and I liked the managers

Cons

Wanted to move up and you need to wait 1 year before transfering

Let employees move up as oppurtunities arise

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America