Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com
  www.bankofamerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Delightful- at my branch at least

Current Employee - Teller in Fort Myers Beach, FL
Current Employee - Teller in Fort Myers Beach, FL

I have been working at Bank of America part-time

Pros

Great benefits. Well organized. Ample opportunity to move up.

Cons

Someone always has to be to blame whenever something goes wrong.. bad luck doesn't exist.

7128 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Great management

Current Employee - Teller in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Teller in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Bank of America part-time

Pros

Ive worked for many different companies and have learned to expect to meet a manager or two that are fantastic while the others are good but nothing to boast about. So far at Bank of America every manager I have had the chance to meet and talk with, at the branch and market level, have been outstanding. All the managers are motivated and believe in their teams and how they perform. They show genuine concern for their employees and their customers and always ensure that they do everything they can to make both happy. So far it is the best work environment I have ever worked in.

Cons

Although it is a great place to work it is hard to move up out of college. They don't have clearly identified positions for college graduates. The management is mor than willing to work with you for advancement but are just as lost as to where to go as a college grad or how to get there.

Bank of America's "career development" site is extremely good and helpful but inaccessible to branch employees. You can only access the site from the Bank's computers but working at the branch doesn't allow you anytime to actually explore and use it.

Great Company

Current Employee - Customer Service & Sales II in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Service & Sales II in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits - medical, paid vacation, incentives based on performance in addition to base salary

Cons

Occasional stress, ever changing policies and procedures

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America