Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,379 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

a company bound by push-down acquisitions forever

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI'm not sure there are any Pros. They change the management structure every other quarter. It's hard to know who in charge or who's directives to follow.

Consthe management chain changes too often, push-down acquisitions -mean there know place to rise to, there is never training or conference dollars. I could go on and on however, if you good at roulette, let the ball role.

Advice to Senior Managementstop the horrible acquisitions like Country Wide. That one acquisition killed the company. BofA is a walking corpse and the government is going to see to it that you never rise again.

It's Bank of Opportunity

Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for less than a year

Pros: It's the best place to work, the associates of this… Cons: Be what you are at Bank of America orelse you… Advice to Senior Management: Start giving Bonus to your associates if you want them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

growth

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: lots of room for growth Cons: getting in your sale goals More

There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.