Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,991 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

The best employer in my 29 year career. Worked for 7 companies: bank(2), insurance, technology (2), consumer, college.

Data Architect/Data Modeler (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsTremendous opportunities. Very large, complex, and challenging technology environments. Talented co-workers. Team-oriented. Past mgmt (Ken Lewis) great visionary; Moynihan less so. Feds/ regulators have jackboot on neck of mgmt. Requiring all resources to compliance and regulation that's thwarting new products and services. Intent is it to make bank smaller and out of "too big to fail" category.

Conssmall fish in a big pond. impossible to impact bottom line of corporation so focus must be individual and organization-centric goals and accomplishments;

Advice to Senior Managementpromote and encourage each organization to create unique, well articulated and understood cultures; this will strengthen relationships within organizations.

Call Center

Customer Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Concord, CA

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros: You get to sit down; out of the elements, no manual labor involved. Benefits were very good and workload and demands from management are actually… Cons: chances for growth are virtually non-existent. you have to really kiss-up to your manager for them to really look out for you and to find… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Experience may vary

Vice President (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of opportunities and lots cool things going on. Great… Cons: May get stuck in mundane position. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.