Bank of America

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Great Company to Work For

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great benefits, educational/training opportunities, and matching gifts up to $5K per annum. Lots of volunteer opportunities. A large company that offers multiple career tracks.

Cons

It can be difficult to maneuver due the size and complexity of the organization.

Continue to foster talent. Look for and groom those diamonds in the rough that have the potential to be future leaders.

6990 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

If you like a relatively stress-free corporate job, you can easily find one at BoAML

Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good compensation and the hours are typically 8:30-5:30.

Cons

Culture is dry and boring. Things move slowly.

Invest in employees. Give them more opportunity to advance.

The worst employer do not use as bank also

Former Employee - Marketing Specialist in Newark, DE
    Former Employee - Marketing Specialist in Newark, DE

I worked at Bank of America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

good insurance that's it. Nothing really good to say. You'll be replaced as soon as they can get tax breck from hiring you.

Cons

Run away as fast as you can. I was not made to lie to people. When unable to help a customer. Was pretty well told by manager. Tell them you'll call them back knowing I could NOT call them back. Customers mad and scream at you. Sell sell sell but don't get credit for what you sell.Then tell you may have to let you go because your not meeting goals. Take complance test by them giving you answers so they look good. People try to remedy a problem but you can not help them. managers make up things just to get customer off phone. I cried with what they want you to do. Everyone is unhappy working there. REALLY. I cried because I am a good customer service rep but they would not let me be one..AT ALL. Not a honest bank at all. pull your money out.

get real your not all that. your day will come when you meet your maker and have to live with the lies. I could not live with what I was being made to do. Take hard working peoples money sooo glad I quit.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America