Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

All Work and No Pay

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

there are no pros in BOFA

Cons

No Pay, work for free

Share your wealth,

7512 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Benefits are the only thing that keep me there...

Current Employee - Teller Operations Specialist
    Current Employee - Teller Operations Specialist

I have been working at Bank of America part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Bank of America benefits are unbelievably good. I can't believe they haven't taken most away. I am part time and receive two weeks paid vacation and ten paid sick days a year. If i get pregnant i get three months maternity leave and if you are a man you get three months paternity leave a well. The insurance is medical dental and vision and it is cheap!!! Every time i go to quit these are what hold me back. I know i could never beat the hours and benefits.

Cons

The regional managers constantly come to visit breathing down your neck critiquing your every action. They literally stand behind the customer and stare a hole in your face while listening to your conversation. Nothing you ever do is good enough if you make your referral goal-"you could have done much better". You can apply for other positions to move up but unless you know someone you are never going to get it. They have meetings and "teller summitts" which i LOATHE because all it is is you go to a conference room with other tellers in your area and the higher up people call you out embarrass you and make you feel like you are a worthless dime a dozen commodity to the company.

Lay off your employees. You are more interested in making us sound like stepford robot workers and exceeding referrals instead of actually caring about the customer.

Good on the outside, Poor in the inside

Former Employee - Associate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Former Employee - Associate in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Bank of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Gd brand name after taking over ML

Cons

Very political, very poor management for treasury in this region, poor progression

Take time to have 360 feedback from the ground on appraisal and it will be obvious some leaders you've selected, is one of the worst in the industry... only focus on pleasing their direct boss and spends 0 time in managing, training & grooming the staff and of cos they spends 0 time in doing the right things for the organisation

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America