Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,992 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Absolutely the WRONG way to run a company in the 21st century

Marketing and Sales Specialist (Current Employee)
Scranton, PA

ProsFull time benefits, employee benefits

ConsTo much micromanagement, too much presure to sell, not even following their own GUEST standards for their employees, managers spending too much time doing HR duties, no flexibility in employment, ancient computer systems with patchwork fixes, inflexible rules, no discernable heirarchy of command, training sporadic, work schedules subject to change without adequate notice, pay no commensurate with level of responsibility.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees should have more choice in every aspect of their employment. Training should incorporate best educational practices of the 21st century. Company should invest in modern technology.

The most incompetent, unethical and corrupt company you will ever find

Finance (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: That I left the company without wasting any more time. Cons: No pay for performance. People were being laid off from a department while their replacements were in the training rooms getting trained to take… Advice to Senior Management: Clueless puppets No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Benefits will keep you there!

Teller Operations Specialist (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some of the best benefits I have ever had working… Cons: Very stressful environment in a banking center. There are so many matrices that you have to excel… Advice to Senior Management: Little more tolerance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.