Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,991 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Great opportunities for entry-level

ProsGreat career growth and opportunities within your LOB or department. Understanding of work-family balance. Generous schedule flexibility.

ConsPay isn't the best compared to other financial institutions, especially entry-level. Limitations in trying to move up, across other departments. Prior risk has damaged the company's reputation within communities. Need more investment in training employees for soft skills and professional programs.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe conscientious of how mid-managers communicate changes to associates. They are your mouth pieces. Also be aware of how familiar they are with the daily requisites and constraints of the process they are in charge of.

Great overall compensation package for employees

Project Analyst (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I worked at Bank of America as a contractor for more than 8 years

Pros: Pay for Performance for the employees Promote within Cons: Job security is not always apparent. Advice to Senior Management: Recognize top performers regularly Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible

Vice President (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: company policy would be good if you werent penalized for… Cons: Management has no idea and micro manage everything because they dont know enough to understand the work that… Advice to Senior Management: get a clue No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.