Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,994 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Great career opportunity for college students.

Senior Teller (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsFlexible work hours and tuition reimbursement is offered to those who are pursuing a business degree. Paid holidays off, and not strenuous work or heavy/stressful workload.

ConsVery political, depends on the banking center manager. Some centers have managers who micro-manage. Not much room for growth into the corporation, just into the banking centers/frontline.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your employees happy and reward them for their excellent work.

Started as contractor brought on permanent

Client Fulfillment Consultant (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Competitive salary, has some good managers who really care about… Cons: Downside is because financial markets are so competitive and not… Advice to Senior Management: I believe some management needs to get more involved Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

it is okay...

I have been working at Bank of America full-time

Pros: opportunity for advancement and to move around the company. Cons: getting layered and not taken for your value Advice to Senior Management: acknowledgement goes a long way... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.