Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,994 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Excellent Benefits and Career Opportunities

Human Resources (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsExcellent benefits, ability to work from home in some positions, 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave, advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, back up child care program, company discounts, etc.

ConsThe environment and culture are definitely big corporate. Sometimes you can feel like just a number. To work here you have to be very comfortable with constant change. Work/life balance is encouraged but it is still a stressful environment with an emphasis on production.

Horrible place to work

Manager (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Too large to fail. You do not have to deliver value or do any real work. You… Cons: Red taped. Inefficient. Does not reward high performance. Benefits are horrible and they… Advice to Senior Management: Hold people accountable No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unorganized company and difficult to wade through politics

GIS Strategy and Policy (Former Employee)
    Addison, TX

I worked at Bank of America as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: If you are part of the "in" group, then good… Cons: Some managers are completely unethical, non professional and allowed to treat staff like dirt! Expected to work long hours without compensation then… Advice to Senior Management: Organize the Lines of Business and cut down the politics to create… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.