Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

For the most part it's a great place to work.

Personal Banker (Current Employee)

ProsThe pay is good, even just starting out as a teller. You can't beat some of the benefits that they offer, like tuition and child care reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, just to name a few. There are many opportunities to promote within Bank of America.

ConsEven though there are many opportunities for promotions with Bank of America, I feel like sometimes the person filling the roles are either unqualified or underserving in comparison to other applicants. The job can also be very stressful at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look and reevaluate the sales goals for some centers. I work in a very low income area and struggle to get even 60 or 70 percent of my goals.

Great place to work!

Mortgage Processor (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits, pay, and opportunities for advancement. Cons: I have none at this time. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people that actually perform the job for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great advancement opportunities, stable company

Operations Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good advancement opportunities Excellent benefits Wide range of career paths Stable work envirionment Fair salary and bonus range Fair review and performance plans Enviroinmentally and socially conscious company who… Cons: Highly hierarchtical with layers of management who may not have a useful function Right hand may not know what left hand is doing - certain level… Advice to Senior Management: Implement management training for all new managers. Continue to be a strong company who invests in associates… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!