Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,374 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Great company to grow and develop a career.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
East Providence, RI

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLarge company with many different roles and positions. Well structured. Competitive benefits package. Flexibility for accommodating working parents. Competitive pay.

ConsAt times customer interactions can be over analyzed, forgetting the human element. Cons in an interaction generally outweigh the pros when it it comes to evaluation of associates. This can foster a negative atmosphere. Talent development can fall to the wayside, instead focusing on meeting the metrics.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstitute an optional in house "university". Grow talent from within, which will inspire loyalty and also serve as a system of merit. Encourage management to put take control of their teams and make the calls that will impact their production. Too much control has been given to quality analyst. The best analyst are our clients.

I love working For Bank of America

Technology Consultant (Current Employee)
Concord, CA

I have been working at Bank of America full-time

Pros: The people are great, and the Management supports you in getting your job done. The… Cons: there's not much that could be improved but; due to… Advice to Senior Management: if you could increase job stability this would be the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

really good

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: the atmosphere is good the officer is kind. Cons: a little far away from my location. Still not sure… More

There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.