Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

its really good, just to many cuts so the staff level is not great

Current Employee - Sales & Service Specialist in Naples, FL
Current Employee - Sales & Service Specialist in Naples, FL

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great benefits, vacation, you can move up the ladder pretty fast. Key thing is have a great attitude with your manager and colegues look for ways where you can learn more and take their advise and move forward. before you know it you will be a personal banker.

Cons

with all the staff cuts, customers are not to happy which means its harder to get them in your office, longer wait time for the teller harder for you to have them sit with you .

Hire more people, many of your great staff are leaving because of this reason. Iam one of them i found a better work enviorment else where, where i do have to worry of the stress of having to have my customer yell at me

7413 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Great company to grow and develop a career.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in East Providence, RI
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in East Providence, RI

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Large company with many different roles and positions. Well structured. Competitive benefits package. Flexibility for accommodating working parents. Competitive pay.

Cons

At times customer interactions can be over analyzed, forgetting the human element. Cons in an interaction generally outweigh the pros when it it comes to evaluation of associates. This can foster a negative atmosphere. Talent development can fall to the wayside, instead focusing on meeting the metrics.

Institute an optional in house "university". Grow talent from within, which will inspire loyalty and also serve as a system of merit. Encourage management to put take control of their teams and make the calls that will impact their production. Too much control has been given to quality analyst. The best analyst are our clients.

really good

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

the atmosphere is good the officer is kind.

Cons

a little far away from my location. Still not sure what's job gonna be.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America