Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

Mortgage Servising Team Manager (Current Employee) West Hills, CA

Prosgreat benefits, lots of opportunity thru out the company due to its size and promotion of growth, ability to move around in the company and gain knowledge and increase in pay.

Consunstable economy makes realiments of departments and segments of the bank not a guarnteed job for years and years. best to move around from department to department to gain knowledge, get increase in pay (not much increase if you remain in the same department)

It is what you make of it...

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good benefits and plenty of opportunity to move around the company. The… Cons: Seemingly constant organization changes can be demoralizing as coworkers are let go (especially very strong performers). It can also be frustrating to have to deal… Advice to Senior Management: Be clear about the purpose for organization changes and ensure it's not being done to boost a new executive ego. Model the behavior you'd like… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It is a very diverse company.

CRM II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It is a very large company with opportunities in fields… Cons: The workload is sometimes more than average and it is a… More

There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!