Bank of America

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

I love my job

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

great benefits, and great place to work for

Cons

bad reputation since it is an old bank. people tend to pass their bad experiences and since it goes to mouth to mouth is hard to change that

better marketing tools

7797 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This company has a lot of benefits to employees

Cons

Unfortunately when it comes to advancement within the company there is a lot of favoritism.

Horrible Experience

Former Contractor - Loan Analyst in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Former Contractor - Loan Analyst in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Bank of America as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Good Work Schedule and I appreciated the opportunity to work with some very good people. I made a lot of good friends at that location.

Cons

Unfair Treatment of Workers
    Discriminating against Workers
    Not Promoting Workers Fairly

Bank of America was very unfair to me and my work contributions while I worked there. I was given many tasks to do and did all of them satisfactory. I was originally hired as a temporary worker and was promised that if I performed my work duties I would possibly be offered a permanent position. I was always the first one at work and worked many overtime hours. However, I was never offered a full time position. I reported to work every day without taking off one day from work, while other people who came in to the company at the exact time I did called in sick and didn't report for work for days at time were offered permanent postions. This was totally unfair and I believe it had to do with my suggestions to management about how the loan set up procedures should have been handled. When I recommended how it should have operated the manager who was in charge of loan setups was offended by my suggestions and even though it mand perfect sense and my suggestion was implemented I was soon let go from my position.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America