Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,418 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Great

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
West Hartford, CT

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat opportunities to move up if you work hard and want to climb the ranks. Great training. Great upper management.

ConsDepending on what branch you are placed at your branch manager can help catapult you to the top or stifle your growth. This does not reflect on Bank of America as whole, but my personal experience. I've seen both ends of the spectrum at different branches I worked at.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou let some non management material slip through the cracks into the branches. Time will reveal their true colors anyhow.

satisfying

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bank of America

Pros: good people, learn a lot Cons: very big - lost in the shuffle More

Complete confusion, dishonest place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bank of America as a contractor

Pros: No pros to speak of Cons: Training was poor, basically instructed to pass the buck. More

There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.