Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,994 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Loan Processor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits, co workers, reputable company

Consmicro managed, hired for one position after employed managment moved entire unit + to new position, new software, new everything. Completely different position and not even what applied for. Now not allowed to apply for another role for additional year.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow employees strengths and what role fits this before completely switching roles to something they didn't even apply for. Give options what's best for employee and company.

Great place to work for

Senior Teller (Former Employee)
    Rowland Heights, CA

I worked at Bank of America for more than a year

Pros: Good people at the branch I worked at. Stable… Cons: Monotonous tasks, crazy customers, short-staffed branch required odd lunch breaks. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Career

Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great Company, Great Benefits, opportunities for growth Cons: Burn out. Short Staffed; Needs better off site training… Advice to Senior Management: Improve your training process for new associates. Needs to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.