Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,994 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Excelled in sales, and did the job of multiple people!

Teller (Current Employee)
Sarasota, FL

ProsVery easy to learn, great family-feeling with coworkers within the branch. Management is helpful with coaching and constructive criticism, as well as being able to come over when you need help. Love my Consumer Market Manager, and really have a great relationship with all of those who I work with.

ConsBranch I work at is severely understaffed, often leaving one teller to operate both the drive up and lobby during peak lunchtime hours. Also, sales goals change all the time, with the drive for more and more revenue. Also, being non-fluent in Spanish was a hard thing for me. My branch was the hub for all of the spanish population in my town, and many did not understand or speak any english.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease give credit where it is deserved, and staff branches appropriately. Working the job of three during a work day and not compensating for the rate of three is not ideal.

Great place to work

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: great pay and great opportunity Cons: nothing, this place is great Advice to Senior Management: none More

Forward thinking company

Business Manager (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexibility of working from home Cons: Wage increases over the year are minimal Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.