Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com
  www.bankofamerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Growth, flexibility, and great management are just the beginning at Bank of America.

Current Employee - Teller in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Teller in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Bank of America part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The sheer size of the help and tools BofA dumps on its employees is amazing! The company wants to see every associate get better in their field and find the exact position to fulfill their needs. I feel connected to all associates, even if I haven't met them - that's how connected you feel at BofA.

Cons

The biggest downfall I see working for BofA is their reputation: most people think it's a big bad company out to get everyone with fees and hidden charges. The truth is, BofA is working relentlessly on building up its reputation. And I say we are doing a great job so far.

Keep up the good work management!

7148 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Good place to work in terms of the people & culture, but lacking in career advancement/compensation.

Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Most people are respectful and courteous. Collaboration does occur. Recognition of your efforts occur.

Cons

Although the culture has started to shift towards recognizing employees for their work efforts, it's still not effective as the recognition is not coupled with appropriate compensation. The proverbial "pat on the back" is basically what one gets for their efforts. Training/skill development appears to be lacking. There's a heavy reliance on "E-Learning". I don't see as much investment in the employees as compared to other firms.

- Invest more in the skills and satisfaction of your employees to retain top talent. E-Learning is not enough, especially when not many people appear to be using it when there appears to be a status quo not to use it as it takes time from more "crucial" work.
    - Advertise more about internal mobility

best company to work for

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

compensation, benefits, hours, time off,

Cons

none that i can think of.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America