Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,434 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Growth, flexibility, and great management are just the beginning at Bank of America.

Teller (Current Employee)
Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Bank of America part-time for more than a year

ProsThe sheer size of the help and tools BofA dumps on its employees is amazing! The company wants to see every associate get better in their field and find the exact position to fulfill their needs. I feel connected to all associates, even if I haven't met them - that's how connected you feel at BofA.

ConsThe biggest downfall I see working for BofA is their reputation: most people think it's a big bad company out to get everyone with fees and hidden charges. The truth is, BofA is working relentlessly on building up its reputation. And I say we are doing a great job so far.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work management!

best company to work for

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: compensation, benefits, hours, time off, Cons: none that i can think of. More

Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bank of America

Pros: The staff were always very friendly both to work with… Cons: I didn't have any complaints, I was very satisfied with… More

There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.