Good if you keep the right attitude

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Fort Worth, TX
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Bank of America full-time for less than a year

Pros

decent salary, monthly sales bonus

Cons

Always extra work but little to no extra pay along with it.

More incentives and recognition for the work done

Other Reviews for Bank of America

Rewarding but frustrating

Former Employee - Mortgage Processor  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Mortgage Processor in San Jose, CA

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Like most reviews I see. I really liked the people I worked with for the most part. When you are face to face with someone on a daily basis you learn to compromise, collaborate, and produce results. I learned great information around mortgage and what it takes to get through that process and how the various components impact a home purchase.

Cons

1 year waiting period before able to have any matching to 401K. Training and development is extremely frustrating. Lots of time and energy spent on a rather disjointed and almost useless information. At least in the way it is facilitated. Expectations unreal based on high pipeline with old tools and software. Tools and issues are a know issue yet nothing seems to be pressing to resolve the issue to assist in better productivity and client satisfaction. Conflicting information between how the client is informed and how they are actually treated in regards to expectations and process.

I believe management could better endorse ideas and feedback from those in the processing position, to the areas of training and development. Also implement consistent across the board to reduce confusion and conflicts in how the process is to be best completed.

If You Want to Have A Stroke Apply Here.

Former Employee - Hss II  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Hss II in Tampa, FL

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits: Health, vacation, sick time are excellent!

Cons

They overwork their staff, and they micro manage. Bank of America does not trust their employees. After all the background, credit checks, and fingerprints they will stand behind you and go over ever little detail. Seriously everyone checks behind your work, and it makes you wonder why they employ people if they watch and review everything you do.

Train your managers to have people skills. Why be little your employees because they are humans not machines.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!