Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

Good opportunities, great culture & support for education

Teller (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsI rotated through a couple of banks and found that experiences vary considerably by location, but for the most part people had upbeat attitudes and valued hard workers. My managers were extremely flexible working hours around changing class schedules.

ConsStingy with teller hourly wages. Too much emphasis on bubbly, inauthentic personalities. Training on more advanced systems and functions was pretty difficult to come by.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize teller strengths beyond bubbly personality and salesmanship; speed, accuracy, professionalism, and trustworthiness also greatly contribute to customer satisfaction.

Not too bad

Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Bank of America as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great work atmosphere in the building. Cons: Getting hired to full time can take awhile. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall good company

Short Sale DIL Specialist (Current Employee) Plano, TX

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I enjoy working here and find that there are always… Cons: Some management can be very biased or racial. Not all… Advice to Senior Management: Choose wisely and not based on who sucks up to… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!