Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

Excellent benefits for families

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Providence, RI

ProsChild care reimbursement up to about $2800 per year per child if using a formal day care provider. This money is tax free up to $5000. If you have a couple kids and must use a daycare this is an unbelievable benefit. Also 3 month paid paternity leave.

ConsConstant sales pressure; however the goals are not unreasonable. Employee turnover is reasonably high at banking branches. Branches being closed every year reducing the amount of management positions available as displaced managers are relocated. Health insurance provider (Aetna) is mediocre, out of pocket costs are too high. There are HSA programs to help with this somewhat.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep closer tabs and hold accountability on market managers. I have had engaging market managers who proactively help the branch and others that just mail it in and hope branches they are responsible for make their sales goals.

Technology VP

Vice President (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Location flexibility, on time pay check, Cons: Management is buried with organizational issues and that greatly impact on individual Promotion is not merit basis. If you… Advice to Senior Management: Identify and encourage in house true talent. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent work experience

Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) Newark, DE

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good experience with co-workers and management. Cons: Upward mobility can be difficult if you find yourself in… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!